- All prices are subject to change without notice.
- The current price list supersedes all previous price lists.
- Prices billed shall be those in effect at time of purchase.
- Payment is accepted via Visa, Mastercard, Discover, or American Express.
- Order confirmation will be sent to the email address provided at time of purchase.
- Orders are typically processed within two business days.
- All orders ship via the United Postal Service (UPS). Level of service is chosen at time of purchase.
- Shipping is currently available to the 220 countries and territories serviced by UPS.
- Delivery time varies based on distance and level of service chosen at time of purchase.
- Tracking details will be sent to the email address provided at time of shipment.
Products are guaranteed against defective material and workmanship only, for a period of ninety (90) days from invoice date and may be returned with transportation charges prepaid. Upon inspection at our factory, products or parts found defective will be replaced “Free On Board” (FOB).
To this extent only shall we be responsible for any defective shipment. We shall not be held liable or responsible for damages or delays caused by the defective material. Claims for labor in replacing or repairing such products or parts thereof will not be allowed.
Any alterations or changes not authorized by our factory will void this guarantee.
Return Of Merchandise
Barnegat Light Marine Products will refuse all materials returned without prior company authorization. Please call, fax, or write us to obtain a Return Authorization Number before returning any materials.
A 15% fee will be assessed on merchandise returned for credit to cover restocking, rehandling and repackaging of merchandise.
All merchandise must be returned within six months of purchase date.