DOCK BOSS safety handrails improve balance, making dangerous footing and unsafe transfers a thing of the past. Gripping the sturdy, powder-coated aluminum railing helps people and personal items make it on or off the boat with ease. Sold individually.
The swivel safety rail lifts up and rotates out of the way when not in use. Perfect for avoiding potential contact while docked or docking. Handrail rotates 360-degrees clockwise or counter-clockwise, with four storage positions to choose from.
- Enjoy your boat again! Share days on the water with friends and family the way you always imagined them, without physical limitations making boarding difficult or causing undue anxiety or embarrassment. Great for the elderly, pregnant, people with disabilities, small children, and those whose knees just aren’t what they used to be.
- Handrail provides steady support, reducing the risk of slips and spills and minimizing strain on your back and knees
- Strong and sturdy. Crafted from high-quality, heavy-duty aluminum for maximum directional support up to 250 lbs.
- Powder-coated a glossy, bright white to protect the aluminum beneath, minimize oxidation, and extend the life of the DOCK BOSS in the harshest of fresh and salt water environments
- No specialized labor needed. Bolts to the dock in eight places, requiring only minor drilling—you’ll be back on the water in no time
- Requires no regular maintenance. Simply wash with mild soap and water as desired.
The ideal choice for personal docks, piers, marinas, summer camps, fueling stations, tour boats, fishing clubs, and so much more!